Wednesday 22 July 2015

Our Field - Update From Today (Weds 22 July)

Hi All,
As I said, I went to the field to day to undertake some maintenance - I spent a lot of time hedge-trimming the access track from the road so that we can all now get along there without scratching our cars, etc... Then I moved to the actual field which had grown remarkably long since I was there last.
I surveyed the work that Bernie had done for us and decided that I would never be able to run over it with my garden mower seeing as Bernie has mown an enormous landing area with the tractor. However, I decided that the access gate and parking area needed a severe haircut, so I spent 1.5 hours doing that area until the petrol ran out (thankfully).


As you can see, we now have a manicured parking lot and a pit area where we can park before we fly our models on the area mown by Bernie.
I hope this helps to make access a bit easier for everyone.
Best regards
Rob

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Rob. Thanks for doing this. Always willing to help out at weekends if you need a spare pair of hands. We could always have a flymo competition - fly and mo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will, thanks for your support - I love the idea of the fly and mo comp - I'm already working on the details !

      Delete