Wednesday 29 July 2015

Last call for our Wales trip

This is a last shout out for anyone Interested in joining us guys going to Wales next Friday (7th August). These trips are always a huge success and lots of fun. Travelling up on Friday morning and flying as much as possible until Sunday afternoon when we travel home.
As most of you are aware by the many posts I have uploaded we will be flying at the world famous 'Bwlch'. A fantastic location with slopes available to fly in most wind directions. You dont need to be a super flyer to fly here as there is loads of room to help with those landings and the slopes are huge. I'm always available to help with training if required.
Well that's the sales pitch over !
Scott has a spare seat travelling up there on Friday if anyone is Interested in sharing the travelling costs or alternatively you could take your own car.
Dont miss out on a fabulous sloping trip with an ace team of guys.
If you are interested feel free to call me on 07834 859018

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't be there as your host for the weekend but I'm off up to Abersoch for the PSSA Fly for Fun weekend on the 7th - 9th. I will let Big Phil know you're coming and hopefully he'll be able to join you on the Sunday. Hopefully I can give the EE Lightning a proper fling as well as my correx Impala on those N Wales slopes.
    Happy flying
    Steve
    A470Soaring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul. It looks like Big Phil and Wayne will be there on Sunday to fly with you, and possibly Mark. Mark has his new toy, the RCRCM Schwing! Man is that thing quick!
    I hope you all have an amazing time and that the wind Gods are with you.
    Happy flying
    Steve
    A470Soaring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Steve. You know me. It will probably be the lightest winds with snow drifts for next weekend. I look forward to meeting up with the guys on the Sunday.

    ReplyDelete