Tuesday 28 July 2015

Club Update

Hi All,

I thought I would issue another update for you all because we have now had some significant progress during this last week.

Firstly, Paul and I have changed the club's date for paying subs, this is now April to reflect when we got the field.
HOWEVER this does not change the date for your BMFA insurance and membership payments which are due on 1st January, so if you have your insurance through us, you must let us have your renewal payment some time in December ( I will remind you by email nearer the time).

Secondly, we now have another new member this week - David Taylor from Hassocks - who is most welcome. That makes our 4th member who can walk to our field from home !

Thirdly - I have heard that Chris Marlow (our landlord) is going to cut the field for hay this week, so we need to be aware that there might be activity going on at the field if you want to fly. However, I have also had confirmation from Chris that Paul and David Gore are allowed to use his tractor to mow our landing areas and BMFA have confirmed that we are fully insured too, so that's good news all round.

Finally, I would like to thank you all for supporting our (your) club and making our first year a very successful one !

Best regards
Rob Stanley
Hon Sec / Hon Treasurer

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete