Friday 5 April 2019

What's Next?

I enjoyed the Phase 6 build and looking for the next challenge and I think I have found it!
Having spoken with Ian A, I have made the decision to try and build a Chris Foss Phase 5. I'm not in a hurry to build it as Ian is thinking his will be a next winter build.

I have purchased a rib kit from eBay : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chris-Foss-Phase-5-Slope-Soarer-Rib-Sets/293032153719?hash=item443a13d277:g:vn4AAOSwQItUHC~j

I'm just waiting on collecting two plans for the Phase 5 from Chris himself: http://www.chrisfoss.co.uk/#/constructional-plans/4538948935

Anyone else interested in building one of these with me and Ian?

I think this build will be a real challenge as it comes with no instructions but just a plan. I will just have to keep asking for help from you guys...……

2 comments:

  1. Talk to Chris about instructions. My Phase 5 plan came with a double-sided A4 sheet of instructions, typed in March 1978!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Russell. Got a copy of the 1978 build instructions from Chris.

    ReplyDelete