Monday 12 November 2018

'WhatsApp' - I have created a 'Slope Soaring Sussex' group to keep in touch.

How about 'What'sApp'. I know other clubs have a 'WhatsApp' group and we can keep in touch via this. If you have the app on your phone then we can keep in contact and if anyone posts in 'WhatsApp' you will see the communication if you are within the group but this is only any good if everyone is in the group. 

https://www.whatsapp.com/

'Whatsapp' is free and messages sent between the group are secure and encrypted. If you download the app on your phone then let Paul know and he can invite you to join the group.

Update: Our 'Slope Soaring Sussex' WhatsApp group is up and running. If you want to be part of this live messaging service on your smart phone then download the 'WhatsApp' app on your mobile phone. Text me or email me your mobile number. I can then save it in my contacts and we can then add you to the group. It's an easy process and it means we can have the ability to share chats within the group or to contact members of the group 'live' as long as your mobile is on and share what ever you want with the group. So far we have 5 members in the group but it would be good to get anyone who wants to fly regularly and wants to be kept in the loop. Its free and up to you if you want to join in. Just let me know if I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment