Monday 19 November 2018

View from the hill

This was the view from Wolstonbury Hill on Sunday morning. You can almost 'see' that wintery north easterly wind.
I was wearing my new padded overalls from Dickies which kept me toasty - highly recommended.
Later on I flew my Ridge Runt over on the right hand side. The first flight was fine, on the second outing it threw a wobbly and decided to start a new career as a fence post! After a 20 years of active service I have laid it to rest in the loft, but as a favourite go-to model I may have to invest in the short kit off Ebay and recycle the usable parts.

Happy landings
Russell

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post Russell. I'm sorry one of your most loved models hit the deck. Good to see you up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul, it was fun to catch up with the guys and great to see some new faces. I ordered a new Ridge Runt short kit today, while they are offering a 10% discount.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ridge-Runt-original-Coyote-RC-Glider-CNC-cut-Short-Kit-Tail-Improved-Wing/232948406951

    ReplyDelete