Thursday 8 November 2018

Anybody Want To Fly This Weekend?

Well it's that time of the week again and my forecast feelers are out and on the hunt for some decent weather.
Looking at the forecast its not the best weekend of weather but then again we are in November.
The Met Office are showing a possible window of opportunity around Saturday lunchtime.
Wind forecast SW - SSW 20mph + with the possibility of some sun and the possibility of a shower.
Sunday looks like a wash out at this point.
So who would be up for some Saturday lunchtime flying?
Where to go? I really enjoyed Mount Caburn last week but it was a bit of a trudge up the hill. Mill Hill could be a possibility in a SW but not if its SSW. The cliffs if its SSW but some of you are already clenching your butt cheeks at the thought!
Lets make a call tomorrow PM shall we.
So let me know if you want to go out and play around Saturday lunchtime and if you have any preference where you want to fly.
Ian's already said no more Stingray flying at Mount Caburn as its too bloody heavy to lug up there and I totally agree with him on that one!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, As Sunday is Remembrance Sunday, there's likely to be a lot of closed roads for services. I know Horsham is closed and a lot of small villages will also be shut for a few hours, so Saturday is the better option. I don't mind Mt Caburn again as it was very enjoyable or the cliffs at Newhaven...…..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m up for flying on Saturday. I’m ok with Cliffs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up for Saturday, sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi 'Unknown'. You are welcome to comment on our blog but please let us know who you are or its difficult to respond to you. If you have a 'Google' account then you can sign in using that or register for an account and we can see who we are talking too.

      Delete
  4. I would like to join if you don't mind

    ReplyDelete