Monday 12 November 2018

Well I got that wrong then!

Sorry guys for the weekend weather cock up!
My forecast of rain turned out to be lovely blue sky - Dohhh!
Must try harder next time...……….
A big sorry to Robin as he made it all the way up onto Caburn  only to find we weren't up there or maybe you were. Let me know?
It is always a very good idea to make one final check of the blog before you head of to the arranged meeting place just in case the plans have changed.
If you do intend to come along flying then let me know the day before and again if anything changes then I will ley you know.
What would be handy for our regulars is that I have a mobile number so I can send around a text message to those who said they are flying that day.
I have most mobile numbers but there are a few new members such as you Robin I don't have a mobile.
You can email me your mobile numbers just in case I don't have them. (paulhampshire2013@gmail.com) and then I can keep in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Paul, I did check the blog in the morning but should have checked again before I left !!

    ReplyDelete