Thursday 15 November 2018

New Members (update)

Hi All,
I am delighted to announce that we have just secured three new members for our club.
We have Nick Goodman who has flown power models before but not gliders and he and I had a flying session with the trainer a couple of weeks ago and Nick can fly very well, he says that he needs to learn landings.
We also have Rob Walker who joined us yesterday, Rob is a member of SRFC but I don't know his previous experience. He is interested in DLG (which a few us have experience in) and sloping generally.
Finally we have Martin Link (a pal of Scotty) who came to Mt Caburn two weeks ago and has now joined us. Martin hasn't flown fixed wing models but is a drone pilot and is undergoing his CAA exams for commercial drone work....

I know you will join me in welcoming these new members to our growing club (28 members to-date)

Rob Stanley
Hon Sec

No comments:

Post a Comment