Wednesday 6 April 2016

PSSA Fly for Fun Meet

Just a reminder to any PSS enthusiasts that the first PSSA Fly for Fun meet of 2016 is taking place on the Great Orme, Llandudno on the 16th & 17th April. I shall be heading up there on Friday 15th to make a full weekend of it and hopefully get in a sneaky fly on Friday afternoon.

This year we will be having even more fun by holding a bomb dropping competition. So purchase your bomb through either HobbyKing or Slec and get it fitted to a model for some target fun. I now have a pair of bombs which fit nicely on my Hawker Typhoon pictured below.



Don't forget that A470 Soaring are hosting the May PSS event on the 21st & 22nd which is taking place at the Bwlch, S Wales. I have already begun praying to the weather Gods and yesterday I sacrificed a chicken to please them, which also tasted very nice once stuffed and roasted for an hour with potatoes.

I hope to see some of you at the Orme and even more of you at the Bwlch.

Happy flying
Steve

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve. I would love to come up the Great Orme but its a bit of a trek from the South Coast. I will try get up to Wales for your PSS event at the Bwlch. Just need to get it cleared with she who should be obeyed!!

    ReplyDelete