Friday 1 April 2016

Nice looking Weekend

Saturday looks like a day with SSE winds around 12mph and sunshine. Sunday looks a little stronger wind around 12 - 20 S wind. For me Sunday looks the best!
But where can we fly. Caburn will work but I imagine the Paragliders could be up there if the wind is less than 12mph. Eastbourne or Newhaven Cliffs then come into play but neither location is good for learning on as the Sea and Cliffs get in the way. Colley Hill up near Reigate is also a nice place to fly but again can be tricky trying to land up there. I am a big fan of Newhaven Cliffs.
Lets say between 9.00 and 10.00am on Sunday for a start time and I will confirm everything tomorrow when I have had a time to look again tomorrow.
Let me know your thoughts guys !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment