Friday 2 May 2014

Pleasant evening up at the Beacon

Glad you guys had a great time earlier on in the day up on the Beacon! Well done Marc and 'hello' to Mike S.
Jack, Clint & I met up at the Beacon at 5.30pm. On arrival we were met with low cloud, drizzle and light winds. Slowly the cloud lifted but the wind remained light. We all flew our floaters. Jack with his Gentle Lady, Clint with his Cambrian Elan and me with my 30 year old 3M Algebra. We had a hour in the cold floating around in the light NE wind. Then the cloud and the light drizzle moved away and the wind increased to 7mph. Jack got out his Ninja and Clint his Pzzaz and I got out my newly returned Typhon (thanks Rob!) Jack went of home after a while and left me and Clint flying. The RCRCM Typhoon did a splendid job soaring in such a light wind. Clint did a fantastic job soaring his model and ended the session with a text book landing. Well done Clint!

No comments:

Post a Comment