Sunday 1 December 2019

Wisel Light S Kit from Dane-RC

After spending a very enjoyable two months building my Leprechaun 2 it was time to start thinking about what's next to build. My friend Michael at Dane-Rc who creates these wonderful kits kindly sent me one of his latest designs a Wisel Light S kit to build.
There has been some interest around this pocket rocket glider that we have another 4 kits winging there way to Tony, Scotty, John and Nick.
Michael has already created a superb set of building instructions but I will be doing another build blog to compliment his and to show others my attempt at building the Wisel Light S.
The model comes with various options including putting an electric motor up front and using a foldable prop of having it as a conventional glider.
Here are a few of the videos from builders of the Wisel.

So here a link to my Wisel Light S Build Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment