Thursday 8 June 2017

The weekend ahead.

Hello all.
Looking at weather forecast it currently looks like a S or SSW for Saturday morning. I am very tempted to give the cliffs at Newhaven a go as its been ages since I last flew up there. Hopefully will be 15mph+ so should be good lift. The wind is due to swing SW in the afternoon but if you are tempted to go and try Mill Hill, please be aware that there is a music festival going on at Shoreham Airport and I would have thought Mill Hill car park will be roofed as well as the roads surrounding the airport.
Sunday is yet again SW wind. Getting fed up with this direction so not sure if I will fly Sunday or not. Depends how the cliff flying goes on Saturday.
I will confirm the details tomorrow night but I will aim to be at Newhaven Fort around 9.30am on Saturday morning. I will have to park near the bottom of the hill and walk up as my car wont go underneath the barrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment