Monday 26 June 2017

A Positive Response

Over the weekend myself and Rob have received nothing but positive feedback with regard to the clubs future and the future of this blog. Currently we have a pole running on the blog to try and determine the views of the members but this pole is unfortunately open to everyone and I can not legislate against people voting who are not members. Anyway it gives us a good idea what people want.
As Will so eloquently wrote on the post below we had a very good turn out yesterday up at Itford Hill and this seems to confirm that a strong core of the membership want to continue as a club and continue to support the direction the club is currently undertaking.
We do still need to have a EOGM to discuss further various issues the membership needs to agree on and what direction the club needs to take but for now I'm sure that the club will continue as well as the blog.
Cheers guys............

PS. Will did mention we were chatting about a club visit to either the Isle of Wight or to go and see Steve and his buddies in South Wales. We had six people say they would be interested in going somewhere different to fly one weekend either for a day trip to the I of W or a weekend trip to Wales. Anyone else interested who didn't show there Interest yesterday (Scott, we have already decided that you will be going and are giving Will a lift - hope that's OK?).
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely up for a trip to IOW or South Wales and no problem with a lift Will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, I think (hope) Andrew and I can go to IOW at least because we can share a car (which would make it easier for me). We didn't talk about S Wales, but I would quite like to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'm definitely up for a trip and as Rob says we can share a car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested depending on dates

    ReplyDelete