Thursday 13 April 2017

Easter Weekend Flying

Hi all
The Easter weekend is nearly upon us and its a four day weekend for those of us who have to work (oh to be retired!). Anyway, four days of possible flying and looking at the weather forecast it doesn't look great (what do you expect for a long bank holiday weekend?).
There is no rain forecast but a Westerly air flow for almost every day but drifting between NW and SW. Where to fly will be the issue. Could be Devils Dyke / Itford / Ashdown Forest.
Be good to know who (if any) wants to come out to play as a late decision on timings and location might have to come into play as the conditions are variable. You let me know if you want to fly on what days and I will do my best to organise something.
Whose flying when?
Paul - Fri / Sat / Sun / Mon
Ian A - Fri / Sun AM / Mon
Scott & Will - Fri AM
Graham - Fri / Sat am / Mon
Rob - Sat / Sun / Mon

4 comments:

  1. Come to S Wales, with westerly winds I shall be flying tomorrow at the Bwlch, (Mickeys) and on Sunday at the best westerly slope in the world, Rhossili :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve. Any other weekend I would probably jump in the car and join you but I was in South Wales last weekend. Another weekend with a good West wind forecast then I will join you guys.

      Delete
  2. I can make friday, saturday a.m., monday.

    ReplyDelete