Friday 30 September 2016

Sunday Morning Flying

UPDATE: Wind looks like it's going to be NW now which means Ditchling won't work. Let's change venue to Devils Dyke and hope the early stronger winds keeps some of the paragliders on the deck. Get there early! If anything changes from above then I will edit this post. Keep an eye on the blog........

Looking at the weather for Sunday morning its forecast to be a NNW wind around 10knts and getting lighter as the day progresses. Speaking with Ian we agreed that the West side of Ditchling Beacon could be a good place to fly as it works in a NNW direction.
Because of the wind decreasing throughout the morning and the trouble we sometimes have parking at the Beacon I suggest we meet up around 9.00am and wander through the gate to fly.
Anyone else coming to join us?

4 comments:

  1. Yes I'll be there might bring by the brio now I have crow brakes setup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our good friend Will is coming out of retirement for the day and joining us for some flying and the banter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be able to make that, I'm not sure which of my planes will work in low wind so will pack the dlg as a back up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paul, Yes, I will be there - it'll be good to meet Will again. I'm bringing the Zulu and the unflown (by me) Impulse 2

    ReplyDelete