Sunday 25 September 2016

How about a social evening?

We have been going for a few years now and meet up on the slopes often but we never have met up for a chin wag over a pint and some food except for our club AGM we had some food and I remember that we all had a pleasant time and at the time we did mention maybe we should do that more often.
Anyone Interested in meeting up one evening for a pie and a pint or a steak and a coke - your choice.
Maybe an ideal opportunity to get together and enjoy some non flying entertainment.
The pub we went to In Ardingly for the AGM was nice but I am open to suggestions. Maybe we could meet up at your local and at some one else's another week / fortnight / month. Car share possibly so others can have a drink.
What do you think guys - any Interest?

5 comments:

  1. I am up for a social evening, anywhere will suit me. I can always drive cos I don't drink.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds a great idea Paul, I'm up for that. I don't mind where either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good idea. The Bolney Stage is a nice pub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely! We need to keep the Cub aspect going especially with the (potential) demise of the field.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds good. A Tuesday Wednesday Thursday would be my preference. don’t mind where.

    ReplyDelete