Thursday 29 September 2016

Come along to our first ever social.

Thanks for the positive response regarding an evening get together (social).
I enjoyed my drink and the food at The Ardingly Inn when we went there for our AGM so why don't we meet there again as some of you know where it is.
I propose we meet on Thursday next week (6th October) around 7.00 - 7.30pm. Not too late for food and plenty of time for some healthy banter.
Please let me know in the comments section of this post if you can make it. I can give the pub a heads up on numbers. If this works out then maybe we can make it a regular thing at least through the winter nights.
Here is a link to the location of the pub - The Ardingly Inn Map Address: Street Lane, Ardingly RH17 6UA
Thanks again and I hope to see some of you next Thursday evening.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, I will be there and I hope to meet a few of our other members on the evening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't do week nights but hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice of venue!Looking forward to meeting with as many club members as possible...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry we won't make it. Moving house on Wednesday and I think there'll be 101 things to do on Thursday. Hope you have a good time. I'm sure it won't be the last social, so well see you at the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there Paul. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone!

    ReplyDelete