Tuesday 15 September 2015

New Section Added

Please take a look at the new section we have added to your blog......
''RC Gliders (Pictures & Reviews)'' on the top left hand side of the HOME page.
Here we will publish your pictures and reviews of RC Gliders you have flown or currently are flying.
I'm not sure if you can publish directly to these pages if you can already post on the blog (have a go, please?) or you can email me with an image and the text you want loaded up and I will publish it for you - paul.hampshire@shelf-space.co.uk
We need to fill this withy as much info / pictures as we can. I hope we can make it a good reference point for all who are looking at getting a new model. Lets put some detail with regard to the wind strengths the model flies in. What sort of experience you need to fly the model. How easy it was to build etc...... You get the Idea.

We are always looking for new people to contribute on our blog. Its easy and you can post as little or as much as you want. Contact me for an invite to post. We have about 8 contributors at present from as far as South Wales & the Isle of Wight. So come on, what's holding you back?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, looks as if we can only post reviews in the 'comments' section, rather than starting a new post. I've also looked at trying to move my Algebra posts over to the 'who's building what' section, but can't see how to do it from my dashboard. Looks like I can only post new posts to the Home page - am I missing something (not unlikely!)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea Paul and I've got a lot of potential content. I think the internet needs a trustworthy independent review site for RC gliders, something like http://www.rc-soar.com/classic/classicidx.htm, but with pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Rusty on that. Any chance we can get access to post directly to that page, Paul, rather than just in the Comments section? This way a post could be made for each type. People could put up a full post on a glider, then others could add their own comments, thus keeping all the info about one type in one discrete post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry guys. The only way you can access the posts / pages is through the back end of the site and you need to be a Admin on the site to do this. The site has only two Admin's at the moment, Me and Rob. As I have already said contributors just need to send what ever they want posting by email to me and I will load it up.

    ReplyDelete