Friday 19 June 2015

This weekends flying........

Tomorrow doesn't look very favourable weather wise plus I'm helping move my daughter from her flat in East London, so that's a non starter for me.
So my only option is to go flying on Sunday morning. The wind looks W at 13 - 15mph - Which will make it spot on for Itford Hill. Cloudy but no forecast of rain (yet!).
Might be the first flight with my RC Paraglider ?
Hopefully get down to Itford for 10.00am.
Please be aware that the London - Brighton bike ride is on and crossing the masses of bikes can be an issue, so I will go down the A23 and along the A27 to Itford.
I'm picking Will up on route, so that makes two of us who will be flying on Sunday - Anyone else going to be joining us?

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait. Really excited to see your paraglider take to the skies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't make Sunday. Make sure you get some video of the paraglider for me .

    ReplyDelete