Thursday 4 June 2015

More from the IW.

Hi all
After that lovely days flying on Saturday when you guys came over, a few of us went up to Stenbury Down again yesterday, the wind was very slightly from the West, a bit like Saturday, myself, Bill, Tony and Paul were there plus a few from the Solent Heights Club.

    I had got the head camera out and charged it up before going, not the best of cameras but for a cheepo not to bad, I'm going to get a GoPo I think for these Vids.

I flew the Moth to start with as did Bill and Tony, then we got the Typhoons out, I didn't manage to get any footage of Typhoons unfortunately as the little card in camera soon filled up, I just love the way the Typhoon flew, such an efficient glider the way it finds lift.

Happy flying all!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment