Sunday 1 January 2023

Slope Soaring Sussex wishes all our readers a very Happy New Year.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all our club members and our wider audience a very Happy New Year. As the Club has now completed its renewal process for 2023 a small number have decided not to rejoin this year. I can confirm we now have a total of 40 members including 39 seniors and 1 junior member. The Club is in a healthy position and is looking forward to a great flying season.

We will be encouraging our members to take their “A” certificates this year and holding practice sessions to improve our landings, which can be problematic for some members, including me.

I have been surprised by being contacted last year from some international model flyers from Germany, Greece and Australia who have contacted me via this Blog page.

I am looking forward to an exciting flying season and meeting more of our Club members on a local slope soon.

Best wishes and a Happy New Year to all our readers.

 

Slope Soaring Sussex

Secretary


No comments:

Post a Comment