Monday 17 December 2018

Rain Stopped Play

Just a few of us out yesterday for a quick session up on the Long Man. Myself and Ian where first up there together with a group of locals flying a selection of models in very light lift.
I flew my Ascot which cruised around nicely and Ian flew his Europhia. The fun really started when Ian maidened his Ninja he bought from Rob. I had my Ninja and we spent fifteen minutes trying to knock each other out of the sky. The light lift made our combat session very interesting.
We were joined by Mark and Robin who cracked on and got some flying in. Sorry guys for not having a lot to say up on the slope as my combat flying was making me really concentrate plus each time I crashed I had to go and walk a while to collect my model.
Looking upwind we could see some heavy showers moving towards us. Myself and Ian scooped up our models and scuttled off to the car and got a little wet by the time we got to the car park.

No comments:

Post a Comment