Tuesday 23 February 2016

Just looked at the weather for the weekend !!

Hi all.
Just been looking at the long range from the Met Office forecast for this coming weekend and (fingers crossed) we may have two flyable days !!!
Saturday currently indicating a ENE wind (Wolstonbury Hill) and Sunday a good NNE - NE blow.
We all had such a good time up at Ditchling Beacon the other week, we could be in for a repeat hopefully.
I'm not sure about Saturday as I might have to work but If Sunday goes to plan then I will be up for some mega soaring on the Beacon. If you can make Saturday then why not give Wolstonbury a go. I always enjoy flying up there!
Anyway keep the blog posted if you decide to go flying. Either give a shout out or leave a message at the bottom of this post and I will keep everyone updated with who's flying where and when.
Hope to see as many of you as possible over the weekend.
Paul
07834 859018

No comments:

Post a Comment