Wednesday 26 November 2014

It was obviously not meant to be.......

Here is the latest thrilling instalment regarding my 'Airliner' I purchased recently that arrived damaged and with two wings the same.
Andy at Robotbirds has looked at the only other Airliner model he has in stock and found that this has superficial damage and doesn't want to replace this one he has with the one I have. So he will collect the Incomplete kit I have and refund me my money. This then causes me another problem as I have ordered the decal set from China which according to them has already been despatched to me. So I will have a decal set for a model that I don't have - Thanks Robotbirds!
This is the second time I have attempted to purchase a Windrider kit and it will definitely be the last.
Just have to buy something else - Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment