Tuesday 25 November 2014

Well its arrived but............!!

My Windrider Airliner arrived today from Robotbirds.
To say I am a little disappointed is an understatement. The fuselage was filthy as it has been packed in Chinese newspapers and the print seems to have rubbed off onto the white EPS. From the age of the newspaper I can only assume this model is from 2006 given the date printed on the newspaper used to pack the glider.
Also, the wing has some damage and one of the engine pylons has broken in two!
What to do????
I have ordered the British Airways decal set from China and that's on its way and speaking with Robotbirds they say send it back for a refund but what a palaver anyway if the glider is damaged then its their responsibility to collect the model. Problem is I really wanted this glider after all the hassle and agro I had with the Windrider 737 not turning up from China I don't need the hassle.
I have managed to wipe some of the crap of the fuselage but its not in the condition you would expect a brand new model to turn up in. I surprised it was ever sent our from Robotbirds in this condition. I have emailed them with pictures and I am awaiting their comments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment