Saturday 14 December 2013

Typhoon flies again!

We met up at Mill Hill today under a cloudy sky with the odd spot of rain but the showers held off. Initially the wind was there but the lift didn't seem to be. As the morning went on the lift picked up and it turned out to be an 'all right' sort of day.
I was joined by Tim, Rob, Phil and Graham together with a multitude of models. Mainly Phil's.
I was chuffed that my Typhoon flew and landed in one piece. I quickly de-rigged it and put it away quick as it had one successful flight. Here is some Video (I hope you are not getting bored of video clips?) showing Phil's two channel floater launching in what became a strengthening wind.

Phil flew his floaty plane (sorry Phil not sure what its called) his Ninja, Hawk and Gentle Lady.
Here's Rob showing us how good his takes off are getting - Well the second one anyway!!
I collected my second hand Valenta Dragon F3B  2.8m moulded glider which I won on eBay for just £100 - What a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment