Saturday 26 January 2019

Newbie to the club

Hi from inspiration from John, I also thought I would introduce myself.
I am just making my way back into the hobby after not flying since 2006, where I was flying I.C power aircraft.
My history of the love of R/C started when I was a kid, started with rc cars, then with the start of an annual family day out to the great Plumpton airshow I fell in love with aircraft. My first glider was a Gentle lady which I still have, then a middle phase. My Grandad was already a keen flyer himself and so I was taken under his wing. For six years I flew IC aircraft, then took a break and did what lads do, then went back in 2004. I did keep my fingers busy for the last five years with racing 1/10th touring cars.
Now to present day where I stumbled across this blog, I thought let's give this a go again, with the help of Rob on one blowy day up on Ditchling, I had a go of the club's foamie and it was like riding a bike.
I knew I just wanted more.
So look forward to meeting more of you soon.

Nick

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nick, Good introduction and time you had another go of the club foamie !

    R

    ReplyDelete