Thursday 13 September 2018

Who wants to fly at the weekend?

After last weeks great fun up at the long man, I wanted to know who was up for some flying over the forthcoming weekend.
Early indications show an early W but swinging WSW quickly on Saturday and a stronger SSW am Sunday then moving round to a good SW on Sunday PM.
Could be an early start on Itford on Saturday or a morning on the cliffs at Newhaven on Sunday morning or an afternoon blast on The Long Man on Sunday PM.
What floats your boat- Itford / Newhaven Cliffs / The Long Man?

Looks like there is a London - Brighton charity bike ride on Sunday which I assume will cause travel chaos, so Saturday could well be the preferred option, Sorry Russell.

5 comments:

  1. I'm up for flying this weekend, Saturday would suit me better but happy to go with the majority!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, I like Itford on Saturday early, I also like the idea of the cliffs but the others might still be shaking from their last experience !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 votes for Itford on Saturday morning & 1 for the cliffs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Saturday for me too, don't mind which.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm busy on Saturday, but free on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete