Friday 31 August 2018

Weekend Flying

Hello all...…
The weather forecast for the weekend is for lovely sunny weather but the wind is from the SSE - SE which really isn't to good unless you want to travel up to Colley Hill (Reigate).
There is a possibility to go and fly the Newhaven cliffs on Saturday but I'm not sure that would be very popular after our last visit to the cliffs.
Sunday offers virtually the same but slightly more SE wind. I don't really want to travel down to Eastbourne so for me the only other choice would be going flat field flying at Ashurst.
It could be 7 - 10mph but still ok for some fun off the bungee or to go and fly DLG's. I know Rob has a brand new DLG to fly but he is still waiting for his RX.
Update Sat evening -
Paul , Ian and Rob will be at the North Field tomorrow from 11:00.
We're bringing DLG s, thermal and electric gliders...…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul. Sorry, I have family stuff to do this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, I can make Sunday at the field, I probably won't have new DLG but I have re-worked the old one plus I have the Starlight and an electric glider …..

    ReplyDelete