Sunday 6 May 2018

Bo Peep Slope Soaring

Sorry for the late posting regarding lasts weeks slope session at Bo- Peep. It was a chilly and windy affair but totally enjoyable. I was joined by Ian, Tony, Scott, Graham and Mark. I have not flown much at Bo Peep so it made a nice change from Ditchling Beacon.
Finally got around to maidening my X-Models Stingray. What a pussy cat! No real vices (as yet) but I still have lots to learn from her.
Here's a small video that Scott kindly took of the maiden take off. Virtually no trim needed and she went off like a dream. The landing didn't present any major problems.
Ian flew his Stingray (his is the heavy slope version) as mine is the standard one. His rocks the sky and does carry that little bit more inertia as its about a kilo and a half heavier. But Ian is the master of flying such a wicked beast and I am still learning.
Tony did very well with his foamy and got lots of stick time. Scott enjoyed some well earned time with his Dragon. Mark was barrelling around with his mouldy and what little I saw of Graham, he seemed to be enjoying himself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment