Sunday 17 July 2016

Welcome to New Member Bob Pattenden

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you all know that we have a new member as of now - he's Bob Pattenden from Burgess Hill.
I haven't met Bob yet, but I hope you'll all join me in welcoming Bob to our club and hopefully one of you will arrange to meet Bob soon up a slope to ease him into the hobby.

The reason I say 'one of you' is because I had to go to hospital 3 weeks ago and am now at home recovering. I am unable to drive or travel very far at the moment but I'm recovering slowly and getting to venture further each day. So I hope to see you all again soon.

In the meantime, please help me welcome Bob to our club..

Rob Stanley.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome.
    I'm returning to the hobby after about a 20 year break. I used to fly Wolstenbury Hill, Jack and Jill, Mill Hill and Devils Dyke but ive never tried flying from a flat field and would be keen to try that. Im mainly a foamie fan and would be interested in trying some combat too.
    Planes ive owned were Precedent hi fly, Bullet (ugly), Wildthing, Zagi, Perkins Easy Pigeon, Middle phase and few I built myself from plans.The bug has been biting for a while now so I have a Wildthing on order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Bob! Its a great club look forward to meeting you.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Bob, I look forward to meeting you and having a bit of combat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bob! Hopefully we'll meet soon on a slope somewhere. If you are able to fly during the week I'm hoping to fly Wednesday 13:00hrs. Please check the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bob. Welcome to the club! Maybe see you tomorrow at the field :-) If you have nothing to fly, I have a Cularis and an Algebra - you're welcome to some stick time on either.

    ReplyDelete