Wednesday 20 July 2016

Anyone for some flat field flying???

It seems like months since I last flew at our club field and actually I think it has been months but this is about to change. This coming Saturday looks very promising with warm air, light winds and sunshine.
I have spoken with Ian and we hope to get either the winch out or the bungee and do some DLG flying as well as some big floater flying.
Everyone is welcome and if we get a few of us then we could even have a mini comp (don't worry if that's not your thing) as we will accommodate everyone needs.
Hopefully if all goes to plan we will be at the field for 10.30am ready to catch the early thermals.
Members are welcome to fly electric gliders as well.
Lets make it a day to remember as we pay to use the field so lets use it!!!
As usual if you plan to come along then let me know and at least then I can try and contact you if any of the plans change.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paul yes might be up for that although I have my car booked in for MOT at 9.30 so hopefully will get there for 11am if I can. Might need some help finding the field rob showed me but I've forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and pop along to meet some club members, I'm keen to see some flat field flying, see what it's all about.
    I've never been to the site so if you see the driver of a green fiesta looking lost, it's probably me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul, I will do my best to make it on Saturday. I want to meet Bob Pattenden to welcome him aboard.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on callout all this week but if things are quite at work i'll come along.Haven't had the Radian out of awhile,batteries charging now.

    ReplyDelete