Friday 6 May 2016

Flat field flying tomorrow

Hi all
Looking at the weekend forecast the weather looks settled, warm with a steady SE / SSE flow. Both days are offering light winds and some sunshine on Saturday but with more sun on Sunday. I have family duties on Sunday so I only have Saturday to take advantage of the weekend weather.
Its been month and months since I last flew down at the field and given the fact I have my big new mouldy and a new DLG to maiden it seems right to use our club field for the first time this year on Saturday.
I have bungee's and Robs winch (much check the battery!!) and of course a good right arm for the DLG throwing.
Currently the Met Office are showing broken cloud from 10.00am for at least a couple of hours so there's the time frame.
Meet up in the field (that's working on the premise we can get across to the field in a car) and then to enjoy some flat field flying.
I'm hoping I wont be on my own guys............

PS. Have you seen Graham's video below of his new Shadow mouldy? Well its worth a watch. Tim has just one Nan Shadow mouldy left for sale. First up with the cash secures! Contact Tim for more details or leave him a message on the shout box.

No comments:

Post a Comment