Friday 20 November 2015

Minus 6 Wind Chill - Brrrrrrrrrrr !!

That's right -6 degrees wind chill on Saturday (and that's at ground level).
Put this together with the 30 - 40mph gusting NNW wind and its going to be blooming COLD..........
But I'm up for a challenge so I might give Devils Dyke a go on Saturday afternoon. No chance of paragliders or hangliders flying as far too windy for them. The met office are showing a brighter sunnier period around 2.00pm. At least its worth a drive out to see the view if nothing else.
Sunday is a lot calmer but with a 8 - 10 mph NW wind (or less) and grey skies but a lot warmer.
I think I will take a punt at the Dyke on Saturday (2.00pm ish) with a mouldy and see what Sunday brings on the day.

The cold and the strong winds have made me have a re-think regards flying today - sorry guys I have wimped out!! Let's see what tomorrow brings?

No comments:

Post a Comment