Saturday 3 October 2015

Dear Santa........

Dear Santa,
I thought I would get my letter in early this year, as I know you are very busy on November & December making present for all the good boys and girls out there around the world. I have tried my best to be a good and honest boy this year but you know how difficult life can be these days what with Rob's constant moaning about poor build quality of models he buys, Les, going on about how Mill Hill works in every wind direction and don't get me started on Will...................
Well I've bitten my tongue all year (and it bloody hurts now!) so, can I have a new model for Christmas, please?
I would love a brand new Tangent Alpina 4001 complete with decent servo's, battery and 7 channel Spektrum RX. It must have wing bags and be ready to fly but that's it! Nothing else, no socks, soap on a rope and deffinately no Brut after shave (Splash it all over!). Now, is that too much to ask for?
Here is a little video of the glider I would very much like wrapped up and be under my Christmas tree on the big day..............
Thank you taking the time to listen to my humble request Santa.
Bye for now.
Paul (aged 48 and 3/4's)

2 comments:

  1. That looks cool Paul, even Siobhan was impressed! Christmas has come early for me, Santa (Siobhan) is picking me up a DX7 today from SMC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've rated the Alpha ever since it came out - awesome plane!

    ReplyDelete