Saturday 10 October 2015

News from the IW>

Hi Guys
At last I have got my M60 ready to fly, it has surprised me just how much work was in it, I have added a lot of carbon and Glass reinforcement so I am hoping that it should survive some heavy impacts, as you can see from the photos that I have posted, I have finished it in the same colours as my moth, I have found that this colour combination does stand out well.

Myself Bill and Tony now have got set up with some head cameras, so should be posting some video soon of our flying here on the island.

Tony has been flying  his carbon wing of his own design and build, and to say that it is fast is an understatement, should be getting some photos and videos posted soon.



Happy Flying

Chris ( Isle of Wight

1 comment:

  1. I like the M60 Chris. Load her up on a windy day. You have the set mow then, the Moth and the M60. A good combination.

    ReplyDelete