Saturday 20 December 2014

Full of festive cheer!

Rob, Graham, David & I went flying at Itford Hill in a good Westerly blow. There was a good selection of models with Rob's Ninja, David had his first flights with his Middle Phase which flew very well up to the point the ground jumped up and grabbed it. Graham had his trusty Fusion and his new floppy wing electric glider that went very well. I had my M60 (fully loaded with ballast) and the old vintage Dragon Lady mouldy.
We all got plenty of flying in. Here is a video 'montage' of the days activities. Look out for the mid-air between my M60 and Rob's Ninja - All Robs fault of course!
Some mucking about with Graham trying to attack me with his Fusion which ended up with a great catch.
A cracking day out with the usual reprobates - thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment