Friday 18 July 2014

The wanderer returns

Hi all.
Just back from my holiday in North Wales. Had a splendid week with the family (Including Tim and the dog). While I was there we managed to get some flying in at a few locations nearby. We were staying in a tiny village called Aberdaron which was located on a beautiful beach on the Lleyn Peninsula. Here is a video I took flying my Ninja from a spectacular spot called 'Braich Y Pwll' which was at the very end on the Lleyn Peninsular looking out at Bardsey Island and the Irish coastline.
A 300ft steep cliff located over the sea. No chance if you loose it over that cliff edge. Tim was also flying the Ninja here and we had a great time cruising with the Seagulls. I have many more video's to bore you with but here is the first one. I hope you enjoy it?
One of the most amazing flying sites I have flown at to date!
We took a walk down under where the video was filmed from. No landing place below. At least the Ninja should float!


No comments:

Post a Comment