Tuesday 15 April 2014

Wales trip moved back to Sussex

For various reasons the Wales Trip has been moved back to Sussex. So, the idea is that we still try and fly on the Friday, Sat & Sunday but here in our local area (ish).....
We are hoping we can have a get together over one of the days (maybe with a BBQ) are possibly with a glider thermal comp if the weather is on our side. What do you think guys...Anyone fancy joining in on Friday 25th, Sat 26th & Sunday 27th April here in beautiful Sussex?

2 comments:

  1. I'd be keen, depending on the wind and where the flying happens... Could you add me to the email list please? Weekend and/or week days. Email is monzlyons at gmail dot com

    I'll even try and knock a little scale glider together by then for mini bungee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monique. I would be pleased to add you to our email list. I am hoping to go out on this Friday morning to Ditchling Beacon if you can make it? We usually meet relatively early as its a NT car park and it fills up with people enjoying the beautiful views up there. I will send an email out nearer the time.
    Anyway hope to meet you soon.
    Paul
    07834 859018

    ReplyDelete