Saturday 23 November 2013

Great Morning at Ditchling

We had a brilliant turnout this morning at the Beacon - the early birds got there at 09:00 to be followed by others as the morning wore on. The lift was almost non-existent first thing but we managed to get the foamies and the Rivington Hawk airborne. Later the sun came out and started to give us thermals and then the wind picked up directly from the North and we got fantastic lift by about 11:00.


 We had - Rob, Paul, Tim, David, Bernie, Peter, Terry B, Terry and Kevin.


Thanks to all who came along to help, fly and generally make it a great time.
We also had 2 dogs came along !!

 
 

RC Model or the real thing?
 

2 comments:

  1. I must say thanks for making me so welcome today, it was nice to fly a couple of models, just what i needed, been round me mothers where I new there were a few models and found a middle phase, which has been cleaned and hopefully I will join you again for a fly of my own model :-) also found a fusion 60 unbuilt so have started getting the tape out for that :-) great morning and great company thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bernie.
      It was great to meet you and thanks for making the effort in coming along. I also appreciated the hints and tips on landing the Typhoon. Hopefully it will fly again!

      Delete