Monday 19 March 2018

My new X-Models Stingray

Tim has been slaving away lately to build and complete my new X-Models Stingray. It is the 'Standard' version and Ian has the 'Heavy Slope' version. It's still heavy but not quite as heavy as Ian's Stingray.
X-,Models Stingray in the Italian Flag colours
Just a little bit of club promotion
2 x 2S 3000Mah RX Life Batteries
A very efficient wing retention system.
My attempt at a cockpit with scale Instruments
 
A huge thanks to Tim for all his hard work and efforts in building such a beautiful model. I couldn't have done it without him. Cheers Dad!

4 comments:

  1. That is a work of art by Tim . I love the decals too, very bright and hopefully easy to spot in the air. Can't wait to see it fly.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive model Paul, nicely put together. It will be interesting to compare performance with Ian's heavy version. Your initials make a bold statement on the tail, there's no question who's toy this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall look forward to seeing it next month & play follow my leader with you and Ian along with my L213 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll ba chasing you with my Spectre... ;-P

    ReplyDelete