Wednesday 25 January 2017

Contour Roam 2 HD Video Camera For Sale

Hi all
As you know I am a big fan of taking flying video's and I hope you enjoy watching them? Well my trusty Contour Roam 2 is being upgraded for a newer model and so it means this one is up for sale.
It's in full working order and produces top quality video. When new this cost over £250 and are still available today new for £200 on eBay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Contour-ROAM2-Action-Camera-1080-pixels-/331750914950?hash=item4d3de53b86:g:z~oAAOSwDuJW0wHL

This one is on offer for just £80 plus USB charging / download cable. Just buy yourself a cheap mount depending on where you wish to mount it and put in a micro SD card and you are away.
To see the quality just look at almost any of my video's. I used to have this camera mounted on my Ninja and took some great video from the air.

It records in HD and is waterproof if you drop it in a puddle.

If you want to savour your flying on video and watch it again at home or even load it up here and share your flying with us then feel free to get in contact with myself on either 07834 859018 or email me: paul.hampshire@shelf-space.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment