Tuesday 27 December 2016

Off to the Valley's

Sorry about the lack of communication lately. Computer issues kept me away.

We had a good time on Christmas Eve with Jim, Mark and Kevin joining me up on Itford Hill. The wind being just about perfect for the slope. Lots of flying done and fun had by everyone, well it is Christmas!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas day and gorged yourself stupid on food, I know I did,

Just packing the car as I am off to the beautiful South Wales for a few days. Models going in as I am hoping to meet up with the guys down there for some festive flying. Be back on New Years Eve.

I see Roger might be going out flying today. It looks a cold one!

Anyway, enjoy your time off and see you all soon.

Paul

1 comment:

  1. Doh!! I'm hoping to do some flying in the Hastings area between now and new year. Any recommendations for locations for electric assisted glider flying?
    Cheers, Pete (chuck plains on the RCME forums)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete