Saturday 29 October 2016

29th and 30th October

Hi All,
I have been looking forward to getting some flying with my new mouldies and some other models I acquired from Bob P who was downsizing his collection. Unfortunately, the forecast for this coming weekend currently gives very light winds  - with Saturday giving 5 MPH SE and Sunday 8 MPH ENE to E. There won't be much in the way of temperature to help with thermal soaring at the field either so watch the ShoutBox in case something changes.....


I am therefore currently not planning to fly this weekend unless something dramatic changes with the weather.




Please let us know if you intend to go somewhere - I have got the Traceur, Libelle and Zulu all of which will fly in light winds but I know from experience that more than 5 MPH is required!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment