Thursday 29 January 2015

Traceur Slope Soarer Kits

Traceur models have been ordered and should be with us within 3 - 4 working weeks. Thanks Rob, Ian, Terry & Mike for your fast payments. All kits now sold.  I will let you all know when these are delivered.
Good News Guys.......
I have been in contact with the manufacturer in Germany and have placed an order for 5 at just £70 each ) As you would expect they want cash up front so please can those who wanted one (Ian, Rob & Terry) email me and I will supply you my Paypal details to make a 'Gift' payment. Then I can pay the supplier.
They will take 3 - 4 weeks to get delivered as the kits will be made just for us. I have 1 more kit for sale and the other one's for me, so let me know if you would like the one that's still available.
I have been flying Tim's Traceur and they fly much better than the Vagabond and I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment