Tuesday 3 March 2020

New project on the horizon


Even though I've not quite finished, my phase 6 sport project with flaps, hoping to be finished soon I've eyed up and committed to my next model.
A Blejzyk Mefisto is it name, some my know the range of models, from the designer and builder Artur Bejzyk from Poland. http://www.blejzyk.pl/en/
They are works of art and receive great ratings, there are many builds over the net to read,  Robin A also has one in the club and from speaking to him highly rates it too.

I've chosen this model since I want a range of model for all conditions, even though we've had a hell of a lot of wind this winter, I wanted something for those lighter days.
This model has a 1.9m wing span and only weighs 370gs empty, so hoping to only weigh 750-800grs finished.
The designer produces his range with a chose of different wing sections, I've chosen the S6063 for slope flying, which is slight faster than the other profile on offer HN1033 .

I hope the build goes well and I'll try to report back on it progress when I start.
Please take a look at this YouTube video link, of one in flight and I aspire to be able to fly like this pilot.

https://youtu.be/x_arPaDyD4I

4 comments:

  1. Nick, They are very nice models and I'm sure you'll love flying it. The video is good too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice Nick, I'm sure you will enjoy the Mefisto its a quality kit and fly's really well. I'm beginning to get the hang of mine with a lot of help from Paul. That's a great video, I had't seen that one, it definitely wasn't me !! Let me know if you need any tips with the build.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice Nick, I’m sure you will be pleased with the Mefisto, it’s a very good quality kit.
    I’m just about getting the hang of mine with a lot of help from Paul. I hadn’t seen that video, it definitely wasn’t me !! Good luck with the build and let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to Blejzyk

    ReplyDelete