Monday 14 August 2017

Change of Banner Picture

Hi guys.
As I hope you have seen I try and change the title banner for our blog every now and then. If you have a picture you would like to share with the world and you are happy for us to use it as a blog banner picture then please email it to me.
Unfortunately, The picture is rather narrow but wide (1251 wide x 304 high) and you can supply a reasonable high res image then feel free to email it to me - paul.hampshire@shelf-space.co.uk
You don't have to be a club member to contribute !!!

The new banner image is of Ian's Nan Shadow landing at the top on Devils Dyke yesterday (13th August).

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant picture, I like the idea of changing the banner now and then, especially as it's showing some great planes and scenery...

    ReplyDelete