Saturday 20 May 2017

Flying Tomorrow

UPDATE - Flying Cancelled as wind has swung SE.
Sorry for the late shout out but I have been in the garden all day and now I can hardly walk! No excuse I know but I am getting on a bit now you know?
Sunday Flying..........
S - SSE wind 7 - 10 mph on to the cliffs. A light day but a bright day. Too wet to go to the field so we have decided to give the cliffs at Newhaven a bash and sod the wildlife!!
I will be meeting Ian around 10.30am at the Fort car park. If we are not there then we have already walked up to the look out tower.
If you haven't flown the cliffs before don't be put off as the lift is superb but the landing area is a little small. Come and have a look if you are not sure.
No fast mouldies as landing needs to be slow and accurate. Ideal for foam!

No comments:

Post a Comment